We are so excited to introduce a new and exciting dog sport and training class K9 Nosework!
Urban life does not afford many opportunities for dogs to use their nose in ways they were born to do–at least not appropriately. Sure, they’ll sniff and find every little piece of garbage on the street, or bits of dinner sitting temptingly on the counter—dig up our plants in the backyard, chase birds, cats, and joggers. Nosework gives our dogs a structured game in which to pursue these powerful urges and gives us a chance to share in fun with them!
Benefits of K9 Nosework:
- Provides incredible mental stimulation
- Burns tons of energy
- Builds incredible focus in easily over-stimulated dogs/pups
- Builds up confidence in shy dogs
- Learn what motivates your dog!
- Learn how to better read dog body language
- Gives owners a great activity to share with their dog and
It’s easy to learn!