Get Your Small Dog’s Ya-Ya’s Out!
Bring your hyper little furball to an SF Puppy Prep social and take home a relaxed little furball in her place. Oh, and have a fabulously fun time in between!
If a room full of frolicking small dogs isn’t argument enough, here are some additional reasons to attend puppy socials:
And not just for the dogs. Small dog social hour is likely to be the highlight of your entire week.
Small dog socials take place in a small dog-only indoor dog park, supervised by certified dog trainers, for your dog’s safety and your peace of mind.
Socialization, socialization, socialization!
While your tiny tike runs and wrestles with her buddies, she’s refining and protecting her social skills.
A confident dog is a happy dog
Socials are great for all smalls, but particularly helpful for building confidence in shy ones. Bring your petite wallflower to socials and watch her bloom!
A tired dog is a good dog
Socials manage your small dog’s pep. An hour of dedicated romping with her mates will leave you with an easy, relaxed dog.
Small dog people are cool
Socials are a great opportunity to meet other cool dog lovers, and to chat with pretty cool trainers, too.
Socials are for:
- Dogs 25 pounds and under, 7 months or older, spayed or neutered, with no history of aggression (and their people!)
- Dogs must have proof of current vaccinations, including rabies
- Dogs must live in their new home for at least one week before their first social
Please note at this time there are NO upcoming small dog socials. Thank you.
- $15 for one social
- Package of 10 socials for $100 (save $50)
Ready to play?
No pre-registration required. Don’t forget to read the What To Bring & Know tab.
What To Bring To Socials
A healthy dog!
We strive to maintain a healthy environment for all our canine visitors. Please help us by always conducting a quick Canine Wellness Check before you come to each social. Look for these symptoms:
- Runny nose or eyes
- Listlessness or lack of energy
If your dog has any of these symptoms, please check her with your vet before coming to play.
- A 5-6 foot leash, with your dog attached
- Yummy treats
- A copy of your dog’s vaccination records
What To Know About Socials
Rules & Policies
- SF Puppy Prep maintains the right to disallow any dog from attending any social.
- Dogs must appear healthy and parasite-free.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- Staff will ask you to monitor your dog for specific behaviors and interrupt them when they occur.
- You must stay in the room with and keep eyes on your dog at all times.
- And last but not least, we insist that you have fun!