Raising a Healthy Puppy: Puppy Nutrition and Wellness
An introductory lecture on the foundation of puppy nutrition and wellness care presented by Dr. Adan Piaseczny, vet and canine nutrition expert, and owner of Healthy Pets Veterinary Hospital.
What you need to know to raise your puppy to have a long healthy life!
- The best foods to feed your pup
- Benefits of raw food feeding
- Nutritional supplements for growing puppies
- Preventing allergies and Digestive issues
- Connection between diet and behavior
- Up to date research on vaccinations
- An opportunity to ask your most pressing questions about your puppy’s dietary needs
Thursday, March 24, 7:00-8:30 pm
SF Puppy Prep
251 6th st.
limited to 40 people (human only)