This is not your typical daycare.
It’s a safe oasis for your small dog to play, socialize, and practice her manners with her small dog friends while you tend to the day’s demands.
You’re short on time
You work long hours and it can be hard to find the time to get your dog out for her exercise and fun time. Daycare is just the thing.
You want a well-behaved little
Send your hyper small dog to daycare and take home a tuckered out couch potato who’s worn herself out having fun with her buddies and practicing her manners.
Daycare is also a great confidence builder for shy or under-socialized small ones easily overwhelmed by the big world, and can help manage issues like separation anxiety and barking.
Some peace of mind would be great, too
Your dog will play indoors in a safe space with a small group of friends matched to her size and play skills, always under careful supervision by a certified dog trainer with a soft spot for the small ones.
You hate thinking about her home alone all day
We do, too. Bring her to us and we’ll make sure she has a fabulous day so you can focus on your work, guilt and worry-free.
A Day at Small Dog Daycare
What can we say? It’s pretty fun and pretty cute. We match your dog with buddies her own size who enjoy a similar style of play, and we watch over their doggie games carefully to make sure everyone has a great time. Then we bring her home tired, happy, and relaxed.
- Exclusively for dogs 20 pounds and smaller, 5 months or older (spayed or neutered)
- 2 hours of mid-day play 12pm-2pm Monday through Friday, with pick-up and drop-off service available
- 3 day per week minimum
- Daycare tuition for our shuttle service:
- 12 pack $504 (3 days/ week)
- 20 pack $800 (5 days/ week)
- Daycare tuition if you bring your small dog to us:
- 12 pack $400 (3 days/ week)
- 20 pack $620 (5 days/ week)
Ready To Enroll Your Dog?
Is your small dog ready to play?
Enrolling your little in our Small Dog Daycare program is easy:
- Contact us for more information on how to enroll
- We’ll contact you to set up an initial assessment day at puppy prep for FREE! If you would like to take advantage of our shuttle service, we would need to setup an in-home consultation prior to starting in the small dog daycare program (fee of $135 for a 60-minute session would apply)
- Gather your dog’s vaccination records and schedule her wellness check with your veterinarian to make sure she has a clean bill of health to come play.
- We’ll give you a daycare start date—Let the fun and the relief begin!